Friday, March 25, 2016

Healthy #Easter treat from Nutiva: O'Coconut



This year have the Easter Bunny fill baskets with Nutiva’s O’Coconut snacks. These delectable bite-sized treats are a healthy alternative to the high-sugar fare that typically surrounds this holiday.

Nutiva O’Coconut’s come in an eight count pouch (SRP $6.49 / 4 oz. bag). Each bag includes eight 0.5oz individually wrapped O’Coconuts in either Classic or Hemp & Chia. Each are crafted from lightly sweetened organic, fair trade coconut and have only 60 calories each. They are made without corn, soy or can sugar. Satisfy a little one (or adults) craving for something sweet with either O’Coconut Classic or O’Coconut Hemp & Chia for additional nutty flavor and the nutritional benefits of omega-3s.

Connect with Nutiva





My Thoughts

Coconut has always been one of my favorite treats. I love macaroons and chocolate covered coconut.  However, sometimes I'm looking for something that's a little less sweet and a little more healthy.  The O'Coconut treats from Nutiva were just what I was looking for. They contain no soy, corn, or cane sugar. Instead, they are made with organic ingredients. Choose from the classic variety or if you want  to get a little extra protein, they have some that include hemp and chai.

 I really enjoyed these treats. They taste amazing. They remind me of a macaroon, just not quite as sweet. My children enjoyed them as well.  Each one comes in their own package, so it's guaranteed fresh every time you open one up. My only problem is that I wanted to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

If you're looking for a healthier alternative for Easter baskets, or if you just want something to suit a more mature pallet, then give the O'Coconut treats from Nutiva a try. They're just a little bit sweet, but packed with a whole lot of goodness. 






1 comments:

Barb said...

Oh darn, I was hoping this was a giveaway. They sound so good and I love coconut too.