Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Belli Eye Cream Review.


I’m not sure if you have any stories in the works covering eye creams, but if so, any interested in testing the Belli Eye Brightening Cream by BelliSkincare (www.belliskincare.com)?  This cream illuminates tired eyes and reduces fine lines.  Its unique blend of vitamins helps minimize the appearance of dark circles.  It also increases circulation around the delicate eye area while gently cooling to reduce puffiness. 

Belli Skincare is a product line specially formulated to be safe for women during pregnancy, but is gentle and effective for any woman, no matter her stage of life.  Gently pat underneath eyes to refresh your skin after a sleepless night.  This cream is OB/GYN and Dermatologist recommended and retails for $39.00. 

Connect with Belli:




My Thoughts:

I have been interested in trying an eye cream for quite some time. I went cosmetic shopping with my mom around Christmas time to receive suggestions on products to try. My main concern was finding a product that would help to make my eyes appear brighter when I'm tired while also covering up my dark circles. I've always had darker pigmentation under them due to genetics. I was looking for a product that would help all of these concerns, as well as be able to help me blend in eye makeup better. I searched through a few products, but was looking for something that was more on the realm of all natural yet efficient too. My favorite types of makeup are mineral for example because I know that there's no harsh ingredients that could cause my sensitive skin to dry. 

Upon hearing about Belli's Eye Brightening Cream I noticed how positive the reviews of it were. The ingredients are all natural and it was said to give me all of the benefits that I was looking for. Once delivered, I quickly decided to put it on. I cleansed my face with my usual product and dispensed one pump of cream after patting my skin dry. It was very rich and had a light yet pleasant herbal smell. Belli's eye cream spread easily and after a couple of minutes it already felt as if it soaked in completely. My skin felt amazingly soft! I did notice a slight change in the darkness under and on my eyes. I also noticed they did appear to be a little bit more brighter!

I then went ahead and did my usual makeup. I always start with a primer and I couldn't get over how soft my eye area felt. When I went to put on my concealer, I instantly noticed how much better my products were blending over my eyes. I had never seen my eyes match my skin tone so perfectly before. Afterwards, I went and put on my mascara and eyeliner and everything looked fantastic! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Belli's Eye Brightening Cream is certainly a game changing product and a must-have for anyone who loves cosmetics. If you're looking for something that not only makes your skin feel softer, but helps to blend your make up better on your eye area, I would absolutely recommend this! 



0 comments: