Friday, February 5, 2016

Will Yoobi My Valentine?



This Valentine's Day, let Yoobi help you create the best home-made Valentine's cards around. They have everything you need to spread the love. Here are just a few of our favorite products which include heart-shaped rubber bands, markers, crayons, glitter shapes, erasers, glue and more..








My kids had a great time making cards for all her family and friends using Yoobi's art supplies. My daughter also loved using the glitter hearts to start decorating her fairy house. Here are just a few of their creations:






These awesome colorful products are sold exclusively at Target and are also available at Yoobi.com. In addition to providing all these fabulous art supplies, Yoobi also gives back to the community. Many kids in the U.S. don’t have access to basic school supplies, unless teachers pay for them out of their own pocket. Through Yoobi’s partnership with the Kids In Need Foundation they distribute Yoobi Classroom Packs all across the U.S. to the kids that need them the most.  If you'd like to learn more about Yoobi and all the products they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media. 

Connect with Yoobi

Face Book       Twitter        Pinterest     Instagram   You Tube





6 comments:

Live Laugh Love said...

Not sure I ever heard of this brand, but nice arts & crafts stuff for kids. Cute picture art work (:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information on Yoobi! I've never heard of them before now! I love to purchase products from a company that "gives back"! I think it's wonderful! Well, right now we don't need any supplies, however, the next time we do, I'll be running to Target to purchase this brand! Thanks again for sharing this with all of us! I truly do appreciate it very much! Thanks again! Michele :)

VickieC said...

looks like tons of fun

Elizabeth said...

I hadn't heard of this before now! I think it's a fantastic, creative product! Giving and receiving something handmade is so special!!

rochelle said...

This looks nice my grandchild would love this

Tamra Phelps said...

I hadn't heard of Yoobi, but I can see my niece enjoying those glittery things. My nephews would love making something with the markers & glue.