Monday, February 22, 2016

Personalized Easter Gifts from I See Me #iseemebooks @ISeeMe_Books


Books open up a whole new world of imagination.  Even now as an adult, I still get lost in the pages of a good book. I put myself in the place of the heroine, and imagine what it would be like to be her. When I read books to my children, I always see their eyes open with wonder. But imagine how much more amazing it would be if your child really was the hero in the story?  At I See Me, that is exactly what happens. They make story telling that much more magical by adding in your child's name and even their picture. There are tons of books at I See Me, but here are some of the newest additions. They would make a great addition to any Easter basket or the perfect way to commemorate spring break!



We already have a whole collection of books from I See Me,but out newest addition is Speedster.  This book is just adorable, and creating it is super easy. You simply answer a few questions in order to create your personalization. The book includes their name and  photo. You can even add a dedication in the front.  Once you order, it only takes about a week for your customized book to arrive.

This particular story was about a little boy joins a race. We were even able to make my son't siblings the other drivers. You get all the excitement of the race, and the end also teaches them to be good sport.   Of course, this is only one examples of the books at I See Me.  Kids can interact with all their favorite fairytale characters like fairies, owls, pirates and more. Collect them all and have a truly personal collection. They even have books for special occasions like holidays and becoming a big brother or sister.  Gift certificates are also available if you aren't sure which book to get. I See Me books would make a wonderful and unique gift for all the children in your life.   If you need some other cool items to help fill up your Easter Basket,  they als  offer Lunchboxes / Puzzles /Coloring BooksPlacemats / Stickers  and Growth Charts





If you're thinking about making a purchase, be sure to order prior to 3/11 to ensure delivery before Easter.  To see all I See Me has to offer, be sure to follow them on their social media.

Connect with I See Me 

Twitter    
Google+    


0 comments: