Thursday, January 14, 2016

Check our SeabuckWonders for your hair, skin, and nails health





This "super fruit" comes from the harsh conditions in the Himalayans (this isn't like picking pumpkins in a patch!), which makes it super charged with powerful antioxidants, Omegas 7, 3, 6, and 9, and more than 190 phyto-nutrients. 
  
Sea Buckthorn with rare Omega-7, antioxidants and vitamins A and E helps:
  • Promote skin hydration, elasticity and regeneration
  • Protect the skin from UV-induced stress
  • Maintain shiny hair and healthy nails
  • Age defying and cell membrane supporting properties
  • Skin maintain its normal cell structure
  • Provide support for a healthy, bright complexion
  • Aid with skin conditions and wounds and burn
  • Fight free-radical damage that leads to fine lines and wrinkles
  • Provide cardiovascular and immune system support
  • Gastrointestinal balance, liver support and inflammatory response
SeabuckWondersthe first-brand ever to bring Sea Buckthorn Berries to the US, just launched NEW Ultimate Hair, Skin & Nails (with Sea Buckthorn Berries & Biotin) - the perfect product to keep your skin well-moisturized, your nails strong and hair healthy, especially as the weather changes. Plus, it has so many other amazing health benefits - talk about a powerful punch!  

Other fall/winter health and beauty must-haves with Sea Buckthorn Berries from SeabuckWonders include:
  • Omega-7 Complete
  • Berry Oil and soft gels
  • Seed Oil soft gels
  • Facial Cream
  • Body Lotion
  • Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
Connect with SeabuckWonders









My Thoughts

I've been using this for roughly two weeks now and I really like it. My hair has been thicker since using it and just felt better in texture. My nails have also been thicker and growing too. I like all the benefits that come from taking this daily with the Seabuckthorn and the omega oils.

I have not had side effects from it. No weird tasting burps or sour stomach. I have a senstitive stomach, so some supplements bother me. I usually take this with food just to be safe, but I have taken it few times without food and it hasn't bothered me.

SeabuckWonders comes in a capsule formula with a liquid gel in it, unlike other hair and nail supplements i have tried that have been a hard tablet.


0 comments: