Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Product Review: Seneo 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser




Essential Oils can be a great tool for aiding health, or creating a calming environment. This diffuser definitely helps in the second category. With a little bit of water, and a few drops of oil, I was able to create a nice vibe in our living room.

The diffuser is fairly straight-forward and easy to use. I will caution one to get only pure oil before using the diffuser, however, as it explains in the instructions not to use anything put pure oils in it. The cap twists off easily for adding in the water and oil, and with only two buttons on it, it's easy to operate as well.

The diffuser added a gentle smell (according to my husband. My sense of smell is iffy usually), and I liked the gentle mist that flowed out of it. I think the thing I enjoyed most about this diffuser is the colors. You have to see it for yourself...


If I had a tub and a larger bathroom, I think this would be a great item to keep on a table in there to create a spa-like atmosphere. Either way, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to trying some other oils in it.





0 comments: