Saturday, November 14, 2015

Shadowgate - iPad Video Game




An original MacVenture series title, Shadowgate is a well-known, beloved fantasy adventure game that quickly endears players with its atmospheric soundtrack, countless puzzles to solve, gorgeous hand-painted imagery, and more ways to gruesomely die than thought possible. Launching on iOS next week, Shadowgate’s iPad version will include the Dread Pumpkin Quest update, a tribute to “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”


Learn More










My Thoughts

It took me a little while to figure it out this game. My son enjoyed it the most and seemed to understand it better than I did. So he has done most the of the playing for this game.

It's a fantasy type game with multiple levels to play. There are also different ways to play this, such as the adventure mode. When I tested it, I played adventure.

I was most impressed with the graphics on this game. It was very clear and I was amazed to see something so detailed coming from an app on the iPad. The images truly were great.

Over all, we really liked the game. My son has asked to play it several times and each time, he's been on it for quite some time.



0 comments: