Monday, November 2, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - NatureBox


NatureBox is a subscription service that offers 100+ deliciously wholesome, nutritionist-approved snacks, each crafted to deliver innovative, bold flavor combinations. All snacks are made with ingredients you can trust and free of hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, sweeteners & flavors. Holiday snacks include chocolate peppermint pretzel pops, ginger snap cookies, cinnamon yogurt grahams, and many more. 




My Thoughts  


NatureBox  is a subscription company that delivers healthy snacks right to your door. Every snack at NatureBox is GMO free, vegan friendly,  has no artificial preservatives.  Each month you can hand pick your favorites. Packs of five are only $19.95 and they even offer free shipping. There are tons of tasty options. Their flavor combinations are unique, filling, and fun. Here are some of the awesome flavors I got to try out.



Cinnamon Spice Almonds - These are so simple yet so delicious. The almonds are covered with cinnamon, making them a tasty fall treat.

Apple Cinnamon Crunch - This is another one that's perfect for Autumn. It's a trail mix that merges peanuts, almonds, and apples. There are also some vanilla chocolate chips tossed in for good measure.



 Dark Cocoa Nom Noms - These are sort of like cookies. They are little balls of oats rolled in dark cocoa. They are the perfect way to get a healthier chocolate fix.

Pear Praline Crunch - This one was my favorite. It combines two of my favorite nuts--pecans and cashews. They are covered with a pear flavoring that makes them taste like candy, but with a lot less sugar.





Parmesan Garlic Pop Pops -   I thought I was the only person who liked half-popped kernels. I usually pick them out of the bottom of the bowl and my family looks at me like I'm crazy. Now I can get a whole bag of popcorn just the way I like it. The garlic and Parmesan seasoning makes them a savory snack choice.

These are only a few examples of the delicious all-natural treats you can find at NatureBox. With so many sweet, salty, and savory options, there is something to suit everyone's pallet.  To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on face book.



0 comments: