Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - CardNinja



The CardNinja is a spandex pocket with 3M adhesive that attaches to the back of any smartphone or case and keeps your ID, cash and up to 8 cards secure. Pick from six great colors (Black, Gray, Gold, Eggplant, Magenta and Blue) and new patterns (Hawaiian, Paisley, Cheetah, Zebra, Gold Polka Dot) to match your phone and your style.
It's the perfect lightweight solution when you're on the go and don't need to carry a bulky wallet or heavy purse around.

My thoughts;
I love this Cardninja  I always carry my I Phone everywhere, and also my pocketbook.  Now I only need to carry my I Phone since I have been using my Cardninja. 
This attaches easily and securely to the back of your Cell Phone case. It can be used with many different Cell Phone, such as Android and I Phone's just to name a couple. You can put your driver's license, debit and or credit cards and even some cash in it.  Everything stays put without sliding up or out.
There are many different color and designs to choose from.  Would make a great gift.  I know I plan on getting some for gifts for my friends and relatives.





0 comments: