A pasta recipe of a spaghetti 'crust' filled with ground beef and Hunt's Tomato Sauce, topped with mozzarella and Kraft Parmesan.
- 8oz dry spagehetti, cooked
- 1/3 Cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Pound Ground Chuck Beef (80% lean), cooked, drained
- 1 Can (15 oz each) OR 1 carton (14.8 oz) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat Over to 350 º F
- Toss spaghetti with half the Parmesan and egg; press onto bottom and up side of 9 inch pie plate to form crust.
- Mix meat and tomato sauce; spoon into crust. Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand five minutes before cutting to serve