Thursday, November 12, 2015

Engage Organics Spices Review



What it is: Engage Organics is putting the flavor back into salt-free cooking. The company bottles 11 seasoning blends that that are not only sodium-free, but also organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO. 
What it does: These seasoning blends take the salt of cooking, but still leave the flavor you're used to and without all the bad stuff.
What it costs: $7.49 per bottle that range from BBQ rubs to Garlicsaltless®, as well as the Tuscany Mix, Mexi-Mix, Lemon Pepper, It’s-a-Dilly®, and Sweet Cinn®  
Where to find it:  http://www.engageorganics.com/store/ or at grocery and natural food stores across the country.




Our Thoughts

I didn't think I would like salt-less spices, I expected them to be bland, but they are FAR from bland! The four spices I received are Sweet Cinn, Tuscany-Mix, Garlic Saltless and It's-A-Dilly. They are each unique and great for different items! The bottles are large and have a lot in them. I have already used them for every meal and there's barely any gone from the bottle. They smell absolutely amazing too.

Sweet Cinn is great on my kid's oatmeal in the morning or on some toast. Knowing that I am giving them a chemical-free product warms my heart. Organic is the best thing you can do for your body! The Tuscany Mix really reminds me of a typical seasoned salt blend, as in it's so versatile that you can use it on poultry, fish, beef and pork. I use it as an excellent steak seasoning. The Garlic Saltless is probably my favorite because garlic is my favorite herb. I sprinkle that on chicken breasts, garlic bread, garlic noodles and many more.

A lot of people have a hard time using dill for their cooking, but I have found It's-A-Dilly to be a perfect non-cooking spice to use in my salads. It just has this really "greek" salad smell to me so I sprinkle it all over my greens and it is a great addition to salads. If you want to go dressing-less you could probably mix this will oil and vinegar for an awesome salad dressing.

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: