Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Very Own Trucks - Personalized Books From I See me







Vroom! Vroom!  ISeeMe.com just released its newest personalized children’s book, My Very Own Trucks

My Very Own Trucks is a surefire way to get young boys revved up about reading. In this uniquely personalized book, diggers, dumpers, plows and planes bring letters one by one to spell out a child's first and last name in rhyme. 

Consider this a great back-to-school gift or stocking stuffer!  It’s also very educational, as children will learn fun facts about 62 different vehicles in the book’s encyclopedia.
The best part: customers can upload a photo of their child to appear on the dedication page of the book. Children love seeing their names and photos in print!





 My Thoughts  
 
Books open up a whole new world of imagination.  Even now as an adult, I still get lost in the pages of a good book. I put myself in the place of the heroine, and imagine what it would be like to be her. When I read books to my children, I always see their eyes open with wonder. But imagine how much more amazing it would be if your child really was the hero in the story?  At I See Me, that is exactly what happens. They make story telling that much more magical by adding in your child's name and even their picture.






 My Very Own Trucks is one of the coolest books we've received from I See Me to date.  Like all their books, it includes fun personalization. My son's name is on the cover and spread throughout the story. There is even a page with his picture and  a place to leave a dedication.  But the story itself is also all about him. On each page of the story, a new truck pulls up with one of the letters of his name. The truck will start with the same letter.  Both his first name and last name were spelled out before the story ended.  My son just loved this book. All the different trucks were fun to learn about, and when they spelled out his name, he was thrilled. Every story will be different which makes it even more unique. 






This is  only one example of the fun stories available for children of all ages at I See Me. They can interact with all their favorite fairy tale characters like fairies, owls, pirates and more. Collect them all and have a truly personal collection. They even have books for special occasions like holidays and becoming a big brother or sister.  Gift certificates are also available if you aren't sure which book to get. I See Me books would make a wonderful and unique gift for all the children in your life.




0 comments: