Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Save the Sea with FOREO!





Swedish beauty company FOREO is excited to introduce the NEW LUNA mini Save the Sea Special Edition Cleansing System – the brand’s coveted LUNA mini device is now available in a new vibrant “Aqua Blue” color with an exclusive marine life turtle stamp pattern from June-September 2015. 

FOREO is dedicated to creating solutions that keep consumers looking and feeling good. This year, the brand is extending that commitment to the world around us, by giving back to a cause that’s vital to everyone's well-being - the ocean. As part of the campaign, FOREO will donate all net proceeds from the LUNA™ mini Special Edition sales to the FOREO Board of Ocean Conservation charity partners comprised of GreenWave and SEA LIFE Trust.  Donations will further raise the awareness and funds these organizations need to help protect and preserve our oceans.

The LUNA™ mini Special Edition provides the following unique and eco-friendly benefits:
·         LUNA™ mini Special edition is made of medical-grade silicone that is sustainable and has a low environmental impact
·         LUNA™ mini never requires replacement brush heads resulting in an absolute minimal output of landfills
·         Its energy-efficient integrated Li-ion battery lasts up to 300 uses per charge, lasting up to 6 months before needing to recharge
·         The device’s product packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials
·         Users of our LUNA™ skincare devices can actually save up to 40% water usage during cleansing treatments as the brush only needs a small amount of water and cleansing product during application

The LUNA™ mini “Save the Sea” Special Edition is available for $139 at participating retailers including Ask Derm, Barneys New York (in-store only), B-Glowing, Dermaglobe, Dermstore, Joyus, Sephora and foreo.com from June-September 2015. 



My Thoughts 

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the LUNA™ mini over the last few months, but I'll be honest. I had my doubts about what kind of results I would get with it. I have been washing my face just fine with regular soaps and cleansers for years and it worked just fine. And $139 seemed like a hefty investment to wash my face. But this week, I received a LUNA™ mini   to review, and let me know tell you, now that I've tried it, there is no going back to plain soap and water again.

The LUNA™ mini   is a professional cleaning system that uses a similar process as a electric toothbrush.  It was researched and developed by a plastic surgeon. The vibrating bristles provide a micro massage of the skin that removes dead skin cells.  This cleans pores and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while leaving your skin extra soft and radiant.  

I noticed a difference in my skin from the very first time I tried the LUNA™ mini .  It left my face feeling so soft and smooth. There wasn't one fleck of dry skin. And after a few days of using, I noticed a marked decline in black heads and pimples. Luckily, I haven't really had any wrinkles yet, but I'm hoping with the help of the LUNA™ mini, they are something I will be able to continue to avoid.

The LUNA™ mini   is an awesome beauty, and the fact that they FOREO is also helping to save the oceans I love is just another benefit. If you're hoping to look younger and have healthy, radiant skin, you should definitely give this product a try. 






0 comments: