Sunday, September 20, 2015

Get Your Pumpkin Spice From Tastefully Simple




Pumpkin Spice is rolling out everywhere! 




Now, if you’re impatient and must have your pumpkin flavored goodies at the ready…at all times…




 …Tastefully Simple has got you covered. You can order three dreamy pumpkin products from TastefullySimple.com now.

In addition to you not having to wait in line to get them (they come right to your front door), ALL PRODUCTS CONTAIN REAL PUMPKIN!  

 

Pumpkin Patch Bread Mix ($7.99): Cozy pumpkin, spice and everything nice. Just add an egg and water.




Pumpkin Spice Latte Drink Mix ($9.99): A creamy, cozy sweet latte with iconic fall spices. Perfect for sipping during “me” time or while catching up with friends. Just add milk.



My Thoughts 

When I first experienced the Tastefully Simple Pumpkin Spice Latte, I knew it was something special.  I especially love creating a Pumpkin Spice Latte at home ANYTIME I want, without spending $5 at the coffee shop.   You can make it either hot or cold, and you need to do is add the milk and perhaps a little whip cream and cinnamon for garnish.




This Pumpkin Spice latte is super smooth and delicious. I was worried the powdered version would be too sweet for me, but it was just right.  My teens really enjoyed them, especially since they are so easy to make.  Making hot cocoa with regular packets was always a hassle that required a lot of clean up. You can mix the perfect cup in just minutes.

Of course this is only one example of the amazing products you can find at Tastefully Simple. To see their full selection be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media.

Connect with Tastefully Simple


0 comments: