Friday, August 7, 2015

JOCO glass coffee cups, the perfect back-to-school must-have





Back-to-school is right around the corner and students need their coffee or tea to get them going. We have the perfect back-to-school item for students to show their school spirit: the JOCO Cup. Available in a variety of colors and sizes, the JOCO Cup is a stylish necessity for every back-to-school shopping list. 

JOCO Cups’ reusable glass design is durable, microwavable, and chemical-free – not to mention they’re better for the environment than disposable cups! Plus, they’re great for use at home, the college dorm, and especially on-the-go.   

Send co-eds off to college the right way with their own JOCO Cup, perfect for late-night studying and early morning classes! Plus, their barista-approved design in 8 oz., 12 oz., and 16 oz. sizes mean they’re suitable for use in the cafeteria or at the local coffee shop.



Connect with JOCO








My Thoughts

I love this cup. I'm not sure I can say it enough. When it arrived, I couldn't wait to try it out. I brewed some coffee and poured it in. The lid went on very easily and stayed cool as I drank from it. I liked how it stood out from the cup a good but. It seems like the type of lid, that if you were to bring this cup to a coffee shop, they could add whip cream without making a mess when adding the lid.

This cup is glass and I'm sure breakable. I didn't test this out to see how well it would hold up to a fall. Mainly because I really liked the cup. In the packaging that came with the JOCO cup, it says it's sized to work with coffee shops. I don't frequent coffee shops a lot while the kids are home from school, but I will soon be going one a week again with friends and I plan on bringing this cup to help save on paper.

There is a liner around the side that keeps your hand cool. The glass cup does get pretty warm when the liquid is inside.

I recommend this cup and I think it would make a great gift to a hot drink lover in your life.





0 comments: