The Real Co Spicy White Basmati Rice Bowl with Chicken & Veggies
2 cups The Real Co White Basmati Rice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ cups organic, fresh vegetables cut into similar sizes (carrots, mushrooms, peas, zucchini, etc.)
1 cup chopped celery
2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into similar sizes as vegetables
After cooking all ingredients, toss with Spicy Sauce, below
1 cup low salt teriyaki sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Fresh ginger (grated)
1/2 cup organic BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon The Real Co Organic Raw Cane Sugar
1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons water
1. Bring all ingredients, above, to a rolling boil then reduce heat to low.
2. Mix the flour and water well, then add to the simmering sauce a little at a time. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Cool for another 5 minutes and add to your Spicy Rice Bowl
How Sweet It Is Hot Cider
4 tablespoons The Real Co Organic Raw Cane Sugar
1 quart organic apple cider
2 cinnamon sticks
1. Heat the apple cider on medium heat until bubbles form, then immediately shut off heat.
2. Add in sugar and cinnamon sticks. Serve.
The Real Co Zesty Salt Mix
Adding a coarse salt mixture to any dish before serving adds a dramatic,
stunning feature to the main course. Here is a wonderful way to mix-it-up
when serving fish or chicken, just by adding in colorful, fragrant The Real Co salt
mixture. Use your imagination when creating these salt combinations, and be sure to store them in a glass jar with a tight cover. Add in dried herbs, dried mushrooms, lemon zest (dry before adding) or any spice you enjoy. For a sweet twist, add in vanilla bean and garnish fresh fruit.
1 cup The Real Co Himalayan Pink Rock Salt (coarse)
Zest 1 fresh lime
Touch Cayenne Red Pepper or any hot pepper
1. Combine salt and red pepper in a glass jar with a lid. Cover.
2. Meanwhile, dry out the lime zest for about 2 ½ hours. Then, add to
3. The salt mix and garnish fresh fish.
About The Real Food Co., Inc.
The Real Food Co., Inc. was founded in 2013 in Valley Cottage, New York with a direct farm-to-market approach for the organic food industry. The new 100% Single Origin Foods concept supports farms at their source, cuts out the middleman, and delivers directly to the U.S. market, cutting costs of products compared to other manufacturers.
The Real Food Co., Inc. offers transparency to the consumer, and is developing the first
Certification of 100% Single Origin Foods in the U.S.