Friday, August 21, 2015

Consumer Reports Rates Persil #1 Rated Detergent





Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1 (Walmart; rolling out to other retailers nationwide starting now)
40oz/20 loads/$5.24 ● 100oz/50 loads/ $11.97 ● 150oz/75 loads/ $17.97

With the power-packed combination of Persil detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology™, 2in1 is the most powerful stain-fighting Persil detergent available. Persil 2in1 laundry detergent is great for everyday laundry and has a power-boosted formula to help fight tough stains.
·         Pro-Lift Technology™ for the most powerful Persil stain-fighting detergent
·         Optimized for use in all washing machine types, including high efficiency (HE) washers
·         Use with white and colored laundry





My Thoughts

As a mom of four, I know the value of hand-me-downs. It's important that I keep my kids clothes in good condition so I can pass them down. The problem is, the more you wash them, the more the colors fade. Often, things just aren't in good enough condition to keep. However,  Persil can help change all that. This unique formula removes stains and still keeps colors looking vibrant, so they can last for many years to come.

I got to test out a bottle of Persil and I loved everything about it. It has a light fresh scent that is refreshing without being overpowering.  Even more importantly, it works great on all types of stains.  Grass stains, formula, pasta sauce, and even good old fashioned dirt are lifted from fabrics with ease. Plus, the colors stay bright no matter how many times you wash them. You can even use the same bottle on both colors and whites with the same fantastic results.

Thanks to Persil,  my clothes will stay looking their best and I'll definitely get the most of them. Even when all my own children outgrow them, I'll be able to pass them down to their younger cousins.   Visit www.PersilProClean.com for more information on all their products



0 comments: