Sunday, July 26, 2015

Chai Diaries Premium Tea




Ami was inspired to create Chai Diaries following one of her first “awakenings” in India. She spent several years traveling within the country and was determined to create a sustainable business that upheld and demonstrated the values of “self-realization through daily activities”, a concept that fosters individual consciousness and profitable capitalism. Simply stated: “Discover yourself, discover your purpose, discover peace”. 




 Our Thoughts

Although I have always drank regular tea bags, this was a real change to try.  This tea is chopped into small pieces.  I didn't think I was going to like it, but it is good.  Has a different taste than I am used to, but it is something I would try again.  I tried the Chamomile Mint and Evening Comfort.  The Chamomile Mint had a really good taste.  Not overly minty, just enough to give it a good taste.  I enjoy having the Evening Comfort after dinner.  I like to call it my after dinner relaxing drink.  Since I have enjoyed these two, I do plan on trying the others.  

If you'd like to learn more about Chai Dairies and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via their social media. 

 

0 comments: