Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bioterra - 100% Drug-Free Relief



People everywhere are looking for better sleep, more energy, effective detox and other drug-free alternatives to medications that can leave you feeling hungover. This is where our client, BioTerra Herbs, comes in. They produce all-natural symptom based supplements that are gluten-free, vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified! The bottom line? They work!

BioTerra Herbs’ Products:
• Energy “boing” - boosts energy without stimulants
• Sleep “z-z-z” - relieves occasional sleeplessness and promotes restful sleep
• Snoring “shush” - reduces snoring, improves quality of sleep
• Mental Focus “huh?” - boosters for mental clarity and supports concentration
• Digestion “belch” - reduces bloating & gas, and relieves stomach discomfort
• Vision “zoom” - promotes eye health and supports visual function
• Stress “gahh” - mastering everyday stress for men & women
• Immunity “zap” - supports immune system & response
• Detox “ahhh” - eliminates toxins with gentle internal cleansing and supports liver function



Connect with Bioterra Herbs




My Thoughts 

I often have trouble sleeping, but I didn't want to take anything strong or habit forming. When I heard about Z-Z-ZZ, I thought they would be perfect for me, and I was right. Since they are made with natural botanicals, they aren't really strong. This is very important to me because as a single mother, I can't be so knocked out that I won't be able to respond if one of my children need me in the night. These pills helped me relax and fall asleep, but they didn't leave me with the groggy, spacey feeling stronger medications have. With these pills, you are aren't falling into a drugged sleep. You're simply helping your body relax naturally, so you're able to fall asleep with ease. They slow your mind and calm you down, so you sleep well, and awake  feeling completely refreshed.

While the pills work great, they are a little on the large side. Personally I can't swallow pills this size, but because they are in capsule form, you can open them up and pour the contents into a spoonful of pudding or yogurt. This didn't hinder the effects of the pills for me. They still worked great.  My mother has less trouble with big pills. She tried them too, and said they go down easily and don't leave behind any unpleasant aftertaste.

 Overall, our experience with Bioterra has been stellar. I don't need to use them everyday, but when I have  a night where I can't stop by mind from turning, these help me relax and fall asleep naturally, which is exactly what I was looking for.




0 comments: