Thursday, June 18, 2015

Zymbol Bracelet Review



The Zymbol pendant was created accidentally. After the founder decided to write the phrase, “Love is all you need” with a peace sign all stacked on top of one another, all the letters of the alphabet in addition to numbers 0 through 9 were found embedded within the design. WOW! What were the chances of that happening, ever? Well, after wearing the pendant around town for a couple of weeks and getting enormous positive reactions from people it came to pass that the Zymbol pendant quickly became a personalized inspirational piece of  jewelry that can mean anything to anyone. Each Zymbol pendant comes with a gift card that allows one to trace their individual Zymbol (inspirational) message that can evolve and change for each day or simply remain constant. Wear yours and trace out names, places, dates, goals, challenges, inspirations, and anything that you are thankful for. The entire collection is truly a spirit lifter and has touched so many people in so many different places.



In addition, for every Zymbol sold the company gives an acrylic pendant to a child in the hospital for the sake of true inspiration.


Our Thoughts

Anything unique is right up my alley! This symbol can mean so many different things and it looks really cool too. I received the Zymbol bracelet (pictured below) and it fits nicely. The band wraps around itself so it is completely adjustable and I'm able to get it just right to where it's not sliding up and down my forearm, which is a major nuisance in bracelet wearing to me. I don't like taking jewelry on and off when I'm doing dishes but I also don't like wet bracelets against my arm, so being able to adjust this and move it up higher on my arm and then bring it right back down is very convenient!


Although each item is individualized for the meaning, I can't help but feel like I'm wearing some kind of superhero signal. My children were immediately interested in looking at how each letter and number fits into the bracelet and they started spelling out their names.

Zymbol creates necklaces, bracelets, earrings, charms and even ornaments that include the Zymbol symbol. They also create a line that is suitable to a male's liking as well. 

I love that the company sends a Zymbol to a child in a hospital, that is a true act of kindness and inspiration. With Zymbol, there is something for everyone!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook and Instagram!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: