Sunday, June 28, 2015

Flatten Your Belly with Mother Tucker Shorties


 


Are you tired of shapewear that rolls, pinches and pulls? The MT Shortie is smarter shapewear that’s uniquely designed to stay securely in place, without awkward tugging and adjusting.  The lightweight, barely there material is like a second skin, invisible under clothes.  No lumps, no bumps, just a smoother, slimmer, sexier silhouette. So get Shortie and get ready to look and feel your best.



·         360° of targeted compression for the tummy, tush and thighs

·         Clean-cut leg finish (No digging!) 

·         Invisible under clothing 

·         Lightweight, breathable material

·         Hand wash; lay flat to dry; no bleach

·         Sizes; XS (0-4); S (6-8); M (10-12); L (14-16)

·         Available in nude or black

·         MSRP $59.95

·         Available at www.bellybandit.com



My Thoughts 


After having four children, my body isn't what it used to be twenty years ago. I can fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes again, but there's a little bulge that I just can't seem to get rid off.  The Mother Tucker Shorties by Belly Bandit allows me to smooth out the mommy muff that I've developed with no effort at all.
The Shorties are a pair of shorts that you can wear underneath your regular clothing. Personally, I didn't like the way they felt with pants, but when I'm wearing a skirt, they are just what I was looking for. The stretchy material is very form-fitting, and works with your curves.   I look about ten pounds lighter as soon as I slip it on. After wearing it a few days, I noticed that the bulge in my belly area is a lot less noticeable. The material is light weight and cool, even in the hot summer months.  In addition to being a great pair of shape-wear, having this under your skirt means you don't have to worry about your panties showing in a big gust of wind or while you're walking up the steps. 



All in all, I really liked the Mother Tucker Shorties, and I wear them anytime I'm in a shirt.  If you're looking for something to smooth out your belly, I highly recommend this shape wear! I feel much more confident and I haven't looked this thin since I had my two younger children.

Connect with Belly Bandit

 Face Book    Twitter     Pinterest      Instagram    You Tube   Tumbler

0 comments: