Monday, June 8, 2015

Create a Beautiful Charm Bracelet at Soufeel


I've been wanting to get a charm bracelet for a while now. They are so popular, and it seemed like everyone had one but me. However, they were always so pricey, I couldn't justify spending hundreds of dollars on jewelry when I have four kids to feed. Happily, I discovered Soulfeel. They offer quality bracelets and charms at reasonable prices. Even better, they have hundreds of beautiful charms to choose from.

I was able to create a bracelet of my own, and it was such an exciting experience. I spent a few hours browsing the website, and was thrilled to see they had a lot of options that suit my personal style. I am very particular about my jewelry, and only wear items that have spiritual meaning to me. Soulfeel had a few charms that were absolutely perfect. I found a ying yang, a Buddha, a goddess charm and a celestial charm, all of which are symbolic to me and create the perfect New Age charm bracelet.


Once my charms were created and the order placed, it took only about a week for my brand new bracelet to arrive. I chose a small silver bracelet because I have a very thin arm, and I was relieved to see that it fit me perfectly. Usually, bangle bracelets slip right off my arm, and there aren't many I can wear. This one was perfect, and the charms were easy to add to the bracelet. There is a little latch you unfasten, and the charms slip into place. Soulfeel even provides free spacers to keep the charms from being too close together. Once assembled, the clasp locks in place, keeping your charms protected.




I found the bracelet and charms I received to be high quality and well-made. The charms that dangle have study loops that won't break or snag easily. The bracelet is sterling silver so you won't have to worry about turning your skin green. In addition to providing quality jewelry, Soufeel also makes a great presentation. The bracelet comes with a beautiful box and bag, making it instantly ready for gift giving. Best of all, this bracelet and all four charms would cost only $100. Of course, the charms I received are only a few examples of their selection. Make your own or choose from a selection of pre-made bracelets. Here are a few more items I love.





If you're thinking about making a purchase, now would be a great time. Many of the items in the store are currently on sale. You can save up to 60% on sale items including bracelets and charms. To see all Soufeel has to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media.

Connect with Soulfeel

Face Book   Twitter     Instagram    YouTube     Pinterest     Google +




2 comments:

penni said...

I love so many of Soufeel's charms! My favorites are the Travel Suitcase and the Travel Around the World charms - perfect for summer!

Arf2-D2 said...

I like that you can personalize it and that you can add color or not as you choose.