Sunday, May 10, 2015

I See Me! Personalized Children's Books


I See Me are personalized books that help making reading fun and special. Two of the books they offer are:

I Can Change the World teaches your child that change starts with just one person—your child! This storybook empowers kids to believe in themselves and their ability to affect change in those around them. Plus, it’s personalized with your child’s photo and name on the cover and throughout the book and illustrations.

My Very Own World Adventure introduces children to the gift of travel and adventure. This storybook shows kids just how big the world is, and through the unique personalization features, they learn the importance of being open to diversity and culture.

Connect with I See Me!

My Thoughts

I had a book made for my daughter Brooklynn, and when it arrived, I was very impressed with the amount of personalization that went into this book to made it feel truly like hers. The smile on her face when she received it was special.




Her name was incorporated in several spots in the book, which was a fun surprise as she read the book. The story itself was a great story and had a lot of teaching to it as my daughter learned about how to do her part to help take care of the world. I really liked that. It's a great book to give as a gift around Earth day when we take the time to teach our kids better ways, such as recycling.

The book is a hardback, so it won't tear up easy. The pages were pretty thick, so they didn't seem like they would tear easily either. The book itself was well made and could handle even the roughest kid.

I think my favorite part of the whole personalization is the fact her name and birthday is in the front of the book. They have a lot of different type of books on their website, so there is definitely one for any child or special occasion.



0 comments: