Sunday, April 5, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream




Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream is a unique skincare formula made with Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 and folate help preserve DNA integrity, and its often recommended that those over fifty supplement their diets with this vitamin. Using Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream allows you to absorb the vitamin right into your skin, safely and easily.


 I've only been using the  Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream for about a week, but already I've seen some pretty impressive results.  The cream works to erase circles and fine lines  while still providing superior moisturizing.   The cream is thick, rich, and luxurious, but has no harsh aromas. It rubs in evenly, without leaving your skin feeling greasy.




Not only does the
Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream work as a moisturizer that makes your skin soft and touchable, it also produces visible anti-aging signs in as little as one day.  I have been using it for about a week and have noticed a marked decline in lines around my eyes and lips. I feel like I had a face lift after just a few uses. My eyes look great, even without makeup. My skin tone seems less blotchy.  I am really pleased with the results I've seen so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how much better it gets after a full month of applications.

Each bottle of Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream will last for at least thirty applications, so are you guaranteed to get the most for your money. This is an excellent cream at a great price, and the results are outstanding. If you'd like to learn more about the Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream and all the fabulous products available from Vita Sciences, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media.



Connect with Vita Sciences



0 comments: