- New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world's thinnest and lightest pedometer -- 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce.
- Records steps, distance, calories, fat burned and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology.
- Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
I was a bit intimidated when I received the pedometer. The instruction booklet was big, and there were a lot of tiny words. Don't be deceived though, it was very easy to understand. Most of the instruction pamphlet was repetitive information for each step, that's why it is so big, but it's very easy for someone (like me) who needs detailed, step-by-step instructions.
The settings work for everyone, you can have it set to pounds or kilograms, depending on what you're used too. As for the time, you can have it set to twelve hours or military, 24hr time.
It senses when you take steps, and I thought it was just the jiggle that it counted, but I took the pedometer off and shook it and it didn't read any steps taken, so it really does work. I clip it on my pants and my shirt covers it so my kids aren't pulling on it and it doesn't get snagged on anything. It's pretty cool to see how many normal steps you take in a day.
My favorite feature is that it counts how many calories you burn according to the weight you entered in. I like this feature because I like taking long walks and always had to guess at how many calories I was burning, but now I know.
It comes with a battery already in it, and one backup battery. The little screwdriver that came in the pack is so cute, but it's functional. It's easy to take the screws out in the back to replace the battery, but it's hard to screw the tiny screws back in so go slow and don't drop any so you don't lose them.
Buy yours on Amazon and don't forget to check them out on Facebook!
Reviewed by Jackie