Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Need energy, focus, detox? Bioterra Herbs has you covered.




People everywhere are looking for better sleep, more energy, effective detox and other drug-free alternatives to medications that can leave you feeling hungover. This is where our client, BioTerra Herbs, comes in. They produce all-natural symptom based supplements that are gluten-free, vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified! The bottom line? They work!

BioTerra Herbs’ Products:
• Energy “boing” - boosts energy without stimulants
• Sleep “z-z-z” - relieves occasional sleeplessness and promotes restful sleep
• Snoring “shush” - reduces snoring, improves quality of sleep
• Mental Focus “huh?” - boosters for mental clarity and supports concentration
• Digestion “belch” - reduces bloating & gas, and relieves stomach discomfort
• Vision “zoom” - promotes eye health and supports visual function
• Stress “gahh” - mastering everyday stress for men & women
• Immunity “zap” - supports immune system & response
• Detox “ahhh” - eliminates toxins with gentle internal cleansing and supports liver function

Connect with Bioterra Herbs


My Thoughts
I was sent several of their products to review. 

Detox "ahhh"


Eliminates toxins*
Gentle internal cleansing*
Supports liver function*
Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
30 Days Supply
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules after a meal once per day as a dietary supplement. For 2-day Detox Program: Take 4 capsules after a meal once per day for 2 days

My thoughts:
I used this product in the 2 day detox program it suggested where I took 4 capsules 2 days in a row after a meal. I choose to take them after dinner time. Next time, I might choose to do it after breakfast. The day after I took the first pills, nothing happened. I took the second dose on day 2 and was a little discouraged nothing was happening. But then during the night, I woke up and my body was ready to detox. I spent a lot of the next day in the restroom and the first part of the next day. Not all day, but several times during the day. After I was finished with the detox, I felt a lightness in my body. Unlike when I've taken a laxative before to clean me out and I didn't potty for a few days, this one didn't mess up my bowel movement schedule.


Belch Digestion


Reduces bloating & gas*
Relieves stomach discomfort*
Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
30 Days Supply
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 10 minutes after a heavy meal as a dietary supplement. Can take up to 4 capsules within 24 hours, if needed
My Thoughts
This was a lifesaver the nights I over indulged in pizza. I'm a clean eater, but every now I then I throw caution to the wind and have some greasy food. I always spend the next day with stomach issues as my body wonders what the heck I did to it. Taking the Belch pills helped a lot. I was still a little gassy, but not the kind that gets painful.


Boing Energy


Boosts energy*
Enhances energy without stimulants*
Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules after a meal once per day as dietary supplement
My thoughts
I used this product a few times.I did notice a bit more energy when taking it. Perhaps because it's stimulate free, I didn't get the jolt I was expecting with other products where I had the energy to get up and get moving. Instead, I just didn't feel tired while taking this product. I had best results when I took it with lunch so I'd avoid the 3:00 crash I usually feel when I start looking for my BComplex vitmain or some hot tea.


Huh? Mental Focus




Boosters for mental clarity*
Supports concentration*
Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
30 Days Supply
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules after a meal once per day as dietary supplement
My Thoughts
I had my husband use this one. He often complains about his lack of focus at work. He reported back to me that he did have a but more clarity and focus while taking this product for the recommended 2 weeks.


Sleep...ZZZ




Relieves occasional sleeplessness*
Promotes restful sleep*
Naturally Gluten-free & Vegan
30 Days Supply
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before sleep. Do not use for more than 7 days continuously. Stop use for at least 2 days





0 comments: