Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide - Plain Jane Beauty



Someone once told me that the secret to wearing makeup is to make it look like you aren't wearing any at all. I took this advice to heart. I'm very particular about my makeup. I don't want to look like a clown when I'm done applying it. I like the natural look, and I like to use products that are made as naturally as possible. That's why Plain Jane Beauty is the perfect makeup choice for me.



I received a few Plain Jane eyeshadow pallets to try. There were an assortment of colors ranging from smoky to earthy tones.  I LOVE these products, and I'm not an easy sell on makeup. Their  cosmetics are made from 100% pure minerals which are all-natural and safe. They feel like they're a natural extension of your own skin.  Their products contain no harsh chemical dyes. They don't clog pores or dry out your skin. When I applied them to my eyes, they spread evenly, without clumping. Even my teen daughter enjoyed giving them a try.



Aside from offering great color and all-natural ingredients, Plane Jane Beauty also make it easy to take your makeup essentials on the go. The eye-shadows come with a mosaic tile compact. It has a nice mirror and you can fit eight different eye-shadows inside. They snap into place and are interchangeable.

In addition to testing the eyeshadow, I also got to try out a nifty little creme corrective made from all natural green tea. These correctors are made to neutralize transparently, and find help reduce the look of fine lines naturally. They are safe and gentle to use, even in sensitive areas.



These are only a few of the amazing beautify products you can find at Plain Jane Beauty. To see their full line of cosmetics, be sure to visit their website or follow their social media. Finally, you can look good while doing good at the same time, thanks to Plain Jane Beauty.

Connect with Plain Jane Beauty

Face Book      Twitter      Pinterest     Instagram




0 comments: