Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kushyfoot - Massages your Feet with Every Step




Kushyfoot legwear products are one of North America’s finest hosiery manufacturers, and supplier of prestigious private label programs for retailers, as well as a core brand manufacturer. Available in over 10,000 doors around the nation and online, and in more than 50 styles, they deliver unheard-of comfort and high-end quality at affordable price points ranging from $3.99 to $9.99 retail. Flats-to-go(R), tights, trouser socks, anklets/crews, foot and toe covers, shoe cushions, sport socks (including pedicure and yoga socks) and home/dorm socks comprise the collection. Kushyfoot.com sells on a multi package basis. We hope to hear from you soon!

Connect with Kushyfoot


My Thoughts

Kushyfoot sent me several of their items to try. I was excited to try a wide range of their products. It seems they have a sock for everything. 

The Kushy knee highs were comfortable and weren't tight on me like some in the past. I didn't get itchy in them as I wore them. They also have sole massaging feet which I really like.

The Peep toe sock is perfect for those open toe shoes. It covers your foot, but your toes stick out. This is nice because I get sweaty feet in my shoes. So having this option was a life saver and saved me from smelly feet.

There was a second pair of knee highs. These ones were made of microfiber and a little thicker. But like the others, they were comfortable and even included a comfort band. These also had massaging souls which I have to say, feel really nice.

My favorite was the foot cover socks that were extreme low cut.


My foot is a little wide from wearing flip flops a lot, but after a little twisting, I got them to fit. These will definitely not show when wearing cute flats.

The last item I received were they flats to go, which come in a cute little bag you can toss in your purse. I wore the extreme low foot covers with the shoes, and as you can see, you can't see the socks.



The shoes were easy to walk on and the socks didn't slip down my heels like others have in the past. Overall, I really liked the products from Kushyfoot. These are a must have for any woman.



0 comments: