Saturday, April 4, 2015

Book Review : The Sacred Alchemy of Love: Secrets for Intimate Relationships




The Sacred Alchemy of Love: Secrets for Intimate Relationships
The Sacred Alchemy of Love is a companion book that complements the author's earlier Secrets of a 21st Century Alchemist. When ordered together, these two books will enhance their reader's understanding of spiritual metaphysics.

Through the transformational alchemy of love, learn how to recognize, release, and move beyond past hurts that may interfere with your ability to attract and sustain meaningful, intimate, and love-filled adult relationships.
My Thoughts
This is such a great spiritual guide book.  Through reading this book, I have been able to release past hurts, that I have been carrying and didn't even realize it.  Susan Trammell writes in a way that it seems she is speaking directly to you.  Being married for the past twenty two years, this book has helped my husband and myself.  It has helped us to find the intimate closeness we had been losing, through communication and understanding. There is quite a bit of good solid information in this book.  It is a great self help book.  As you read through this book, you will get to certain parts in chapters and think to yourself, "hey this is me, and this is what I can do to change that".
This is an easy read.  One that can be read in one sitting.  It will always remain in my private home library, and I would highly recommend it to others.




0 comments: