Did you know…?
- Yellow is America's best-selling color of PEEPS® Chicks and Bunnies, followed by pink and then blue.
- Just Born produces enough PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Candies in one year to circle the earth three times.
- Chicks rule! 4 out of every 5 PEEPS® purchased are Chicks – either flavored, dipped in chocolate, covered in chocolate or in the original un-flavored marshmallow form.
Be sure to get your PEEPS® early this year to try all the new flavors for 2015. Fans can also discover PEEPS® plush, apparel, and other Just Born candy brands at peepsandcompany.com, the one-stop-“hop” for all things sweet!
Connect with Peeps
- PEEPS & COMPANY® Website: http://www.peepsandcompany.com/
- PEEPS & COMPANY® Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PEEPSANDCOMPANY
- PEEPS & COMPANY® Instagram page: http://instagram.com/PEEPSANDCOMPANY
- PEEPS & COMPANY® Twitter handle: @PEEPSANDCOMPANY
- PEEPS & COMPANY® Hashtag: #PEEPSONALITY
This year, there are a ton of new Peeps flavors you can try for Easter. As soon as we see the Peeps on the shelves, we know it's time for Easter. When I was a kid, it was just the yellow chicks, but Peeps have evolved over the years and now they offer a whole slew of colors and flavors perfect for all your spring celebrations. Her are just a few of our favorite varieties.
Orange creme is a awesome flavor that tastes just like an orange creamsicle.. You can only find these at CVS.
If you want to pick up some Peeps for your spring and Easter celebrations, you can find them in stores nationwide. For fun craft ideas and recipes to go along with your Peeps, be sure to check out the Peeps website.