Sunday, March 29, 2015

Something Snacks Subscription Box





I love trying out new snacks and experimenting with different types of foods. Something Snacks gives me the opportunity to sample unique treats and old favorites with their unique subscription service. Starting at the low price of only $10 a month, a new selection of snacks can be shipped right to your door, allowing you to sample some of the coolest products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most. Or you can send one to a friend as a fun and unique gift they are sure to enjoy.



I received  the March Something Snacks box to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of tasty treats. There was a nice combination of salty and sweet items, many of which were all-natural. Some of them even had a St. Patrick's Day theme. Here are the items I received in my box:



Nunes Farms Roasted Salted Pistachios
 Burt's British Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Sea Veggies Seaweed
McTavish Shortbread Cookies shaped like shamrocks
Bebop Biscotti in Grasshopper Mint
Crispy Green Dried Tangerines
Inka Chips Plaintain Chips



This box was a huge hit with me and my family. We loved everything inside our box and I know we'll be looking for some of these brands in the future.  If you're looking to try out some new snacks and want a unique experience,you should definitely give Something Snacks a try. To see what's coming up in next month's box, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on their social media. You won't regret it. These snacks are really something!
Connect with Something Snacks



 your doorstep! Simple, conv

0 comments: