Saturday, March 28, 2015

Review: Celsius Flo Fusion Energy Drink



Celsius®, the world's first Negative Calorie beverage, teamed up with International Platinum Recording Artist, Flo Rida, to create the Flo Fusion™ Transformation Accelerator On-the-Go Powder
Celsius® Flo Fusion™ is Backed by 6 Published University Studies, and is Clinically Proven to:
  • Burn 100 Calories and More Per Serving
  • Burn Up to 93% More Body Fat Per Serving
  • Increase Metabolism
  • Provide Healthy Energy
Healthy Features of Celsius® Flo Fusion™:
·         No Sugar
·         No High Fructose Corn Syrup
·         No Aspartame
·         Very Low Sodium
·         No Preservatives
·         No Artificial Colors or Flavors
·         Vitamin Enriched
·         Tastes Great!
Celsius® Flo Fusion™ is a great tasting drink for your active, healthy lifestyle. Studies show that drinking Flo Fusion™ before moderate exercise helps you burn up to 100 calories and more per serving, boosts metabolism, burns up to 93% more body fat, increases endurance and provides lasting energy to accelerate your transformation no matter what diet or training routine you are on. The great tasting Flo Fusion™ Transformation Accelerator Powder has the same benefits as the “ready to drink” Celsius and is available in Berry or Orange flavor.


Connect with Celsius



My Thoughts

I really liked this drink. I got to try the orange and berry flavor, and both tasted really good. It was actually an enjoyable pre-workout drink. The ingredients list all met my approval as well.

I had a good jolt of energy when taking this, but not like run around the house and climb the walls. It gave me a pick me up and got me moving. If I was lacking motivation to clean or even get my workout in. I could drink this, and the next thing I knew, I felt energized.

I didn't crash either. The energy would gradually wear off after a few hours. The days I drank this, I didn't feel tired in the evenings. Usually by 8:30, I'm nodding off on the couch as I watch TV. But I was able to make it to 10PM without any issues.

This product claims it burns 100 calories when taking it. I have no way to measure this, but I'd imagine from the movement I did, I in fact did burn 100 calories.

I'm really glad I got to try this product and I plan on using more of this drink in the future.





0 comments: