Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ozeri Ceramic Knives




You might think that all knives are the same, but there are definitely some knives that offer advantages over the rest. I am not the best in the kitchen, but my husband is an executive chef so he knows what he's talking about when it comes to knives. We recently got to try out one of the amazing ceramic  knife set from Ozeri, and my husband thought they were some of the best knives he has even laid his hands on. A set of these fantastic knives would be a great gift for anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen.



Ozeri Ceramic Knives are different because they are made from ceramic instead of metal. The first and most obvious advantage to this is that the life of your knives is extended. Because there is no metal, there will be no rust. The blades will require much less sharpening than the standard metal blade.  We used our knife to slice everything from meats to fruit and vegetables. It gives you a nice even cut and just glides through everything. The handles offer a firm, non-slip grip. These are great knives that will definitely last for years to come.




There are lots of other advantages to using a ceramic knife, but there is one that is going to be important to anyone who may have a vegan in their household. Because these knives are chemically-inert and incredibly dense, food particles (in this case meat) don’t embed themselves into the blade like they do with traditional stainless.This allows a household with both vegans and non-vegans to use the same set of knives without breaking the vegan rules.

If you're going to get the Ozeri Ceramic Knives, you need the adjustable ceramic knife stand to go along with them. It holds all three knives perfectly, and the slots keep them protected so they won't get dull. The sleek design looks great on any counter.  You can adjust the holders in a variety of ways so they are flushed or staggered. It's easy to clean, very well made, and a must-have accessory.

If you'd like to learn more about these great knives, visit Ozeri on their website and on Facebook!  You can only Purchase the Ozeri  Ceramic Knives  on Amazon




15 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just Love to have a set of these Gorgeous knives. They look Beautiful and they work like a charm. Just Awesome!!

Elizabeth said...

I have always wanted to try Ceramic Knives...thanks for this opportunity!

Gail Williams said...

A set of these knives with the holder would make a great shower gift for my niece's wedding shower this summer. I love ceramic knives myself.

Carol L. said...

They certainly are some beautiful lookinh knives. I haven't had a good set of knives in awhile. Thanks for the review. I'm going to the web site and look around. Thanks.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

lisa said...

I like a sharp kitchen knife. I find that the dull knives are more dangerous. They often slip and I end up getting a cut.

freddie said...

These sound really wonderful and someday I would love to get some. I love the knife holder and how it adjusts to where you want it.

Deb PelletierC said...

I could use some new knifes.

kaflickinger74 said...

I can definitely use these!

Tamra Phelps said...

These look nice. We need some good knives. These are definitely worth trying!

denise low said...

I need a good knife. Thank you for the information

An Apel a Day said...

Those knives look great! I want them.

Anonymous said...

Are you giving the knives away?

Unknown said...

These Knives are so beautiful! Plus they seem to slice so unreal~ Would be thrilled to own a set of my own~

Vicki Van Sipe said...

I love a sharp knife!

Unknown said...

We need a set of good quality knives in our home. The ones we currently have aren't very good.