Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Find the Perfect Swimwear at Hapari



Summer is almost here, and I haven't been able to get to a department store to look for a new bathing suit yet! Time is running out, so this year, I decided to do my shopping online with Hapari Swimwear Company. I've always been a little nervous about buying swimwear online. I thought it would be hard to match up the pieces or get just the right fit. But at Hapari, I learned that online shopping for a swimsuit or bikini can be easy and fun. With dozens of styles and colors of bathing suits  to choose from, you can find just the right swimsuit for any occasion.



It was a hard choice, but  I finally settled on the Denim Tile Scoop Neck Tankini Top and the Denim Boyshort Swim Bottoms.  This swim suit pairing is the perfect combination of style and modesty. I'm not quite ready to show my belly after having four babies, but I'm certainly not ready for a granny bathing suit either. This set is super comfortable and gives plenty of support in all the right areas. The top offers a great deal of support in the breast area so you won't have to worry about sagging.  The shorts are discreet, making them a versatile piece you can wear on the beach or when you walk home from the beach without feeling self-conscious. I love the bright color scheme and flattering bodice. The high waistline works with your curves to accentuate your natural figure. I haven't felt this confident about a bathing suit in years. It's very comfortable and casual and even provides UPF protection. Perfect for our long days on the  beaches at the Jersey Shore.



Of course, for those of you not trying to hide the mommy muff, there are lots of sexy one piece suits and  bikinis  that will have all eyes on you as you strut down the beach or lay out by the pool.  If you aren't a super model, have no fear. The plus size tankinis from Hapari  are perfect for beautiful goddesses of all shapes and sizes.  Here are a few other suits I love.




At Hapari, prices are always reasonable and shipping is free on orders over $100. To see all they have to offer, be sure to check out their website. Visit their sale section for savings on already low prices. Right now, you can also get 10% off your order by entering the code GIVEME10 at check out.  Also sign up for their newsletter to receive money saving discount coupons. Bring on the summer! With Hapari, I'm ready for the sun bathing to begin!

Connect with Hapari

 Face Book     Twitter       Instagram        Pinterest        You Tube    Linked In     Google +








0 comments: