Friday, February 6, 2015

#VoxBox - Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color






What color is healthier* than Natural Instincts? Absolutely none. The Natural Instincts system is your healthier* way to radiant color. Here are even more reasons to follow your instincts and Go Natural:
Natural Instincts
  • Formulated with Aloe, Vitamin E and Coconut Oil
  • Clinically proven to be less damaging**
  • Gently blends away grays
  • 0% Ammonia
  • Now with 80% more hydrating conditioner



My Thoughts

For the most part, I prefer a natural look, but that does not include going gray. With forty inching ever closer, and those pesky gray strands sneaking in more and more each day, dying my hair was no longer an option, but a necessity.  However, with four kids and a hectic lifestyle, I don't have hours to sit in a salon getting my hair done. I have to dye it myself at home. I've been doing this for the last five years, but never have a gotten the salon quality results I experienced with Clairol Natural Instincts.  This set is easy to use, affordable, and  will have leave you feeling beautiful. But, let's start at the beginning. This was my hair before I got stated:

You can see there were some serious gray roots. One of the benefits of  Clairol Natural Insticcts is that it's quick and easy..  Once you blend your components, you run it through your hair, making sure to cover the whole all of it evenly. One of the things I noticed right away, is that this dye didn't have as pungent an odor as some other dyes I've tried. It has a sort of tropical scent to it. You can still smell the chemicals, but it's not as overpowering. Once applied, I left this on for about ten minutes. Here is how it turned out.



As you can see, the Clairol Natural Instincts not only covered the gray, it added beautiful tone and depth to my hair, leaving it healthy and bright, but with a natural look. I am thrilled with the results, as well as the ease with which it was accomplished. My hair hasn't looked this good since before I started dying it! You can be sure I'll be sticking with Clairol 
from this point on.  


0 comments: