Friday, February 27, 2015
I use essential oils for just about everything including homeopathic healing, beauty products, cleaning, so much more. It's like an all-natural cure all. The only problem is that oils are normally super expensive. So I was really excited to find InstaNatural. I buy everything else in bulk, why not my oils? That is exactly what they offer. Inside each bottle is a full 4 oz. This is gigantic in the world of essential oils. The price is insanely reasonable. I have a 1/2 ounce bottle that I paid $8 for in a local store, and at the time, I thought that was a good deal. You really can't get such a big bottle of essential oils, for this quality, at a better price. I worried that such a large bottle might be diluted, but I have no doubt these oils are full strength. They have a beautiful aroma, work perfectly in all my recipes, and come with an easy to use dropper.
There were two different oils in the batch that I got to try out: Lemon & Peppermint. These two have so many uses, they are probably two of the most widely used oils out there. I am going to share a few of my favorites uses.
1) Use in a diffuser to detox the air. This is especially nice after painting.
2) Mix with a few drop of Lavender and Peppermint oil and gargle for relief from allergies or cold symptoms.
3) Add a drop to insect bites to soothe itch and promote faster healing.
4) Add just a dab to to your to your neck or collar to help with concentration
5) Mix a few drops with olive oil to create an all-natural furniture polish
1) Add a few drops to your skin or use in difusser to combat nausea .
2) A few drops on your forehead can relieve headaches
3) Blend with lavender in your tub for a stress-relieving bath
4) Scare away ants by leaving a few cotton balls soaked in peppermint
5) Add a few drops to water and swish for fresher breath.
With the affordable prices at InstaNatural, it's easy to take advantage of these applications for essential and many more. Be sure to visit them on Amazon to pick up a few bottles for yourself or follow them via their social media.
Connect with InstaNatural
Twitter Face Book