Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Two Rivers Hot Chocolate


 Valentine's Day is all about chocolate and snuggling up with someone your love. So what better way to celebrate than with a cup of delicious hot chocolate? You get to satisfy your craving for something sweet, but also stay warm and toasty. I've tied a lot of different hot chocolates in my day, but none are quite like the varieties available from Two Rivers Coffee Co. From rich dark chocolate to flavors inspired by your favorite Tootsie Roll products, there is something to suite everyone's pallet.



 I was lucky enough to receive a sampler pack of hot chocolate, which allowed me to try a little of everything Two Rivers has to offer.  There are forty cups in this box, making it perfect for home or even office use.



 The flavors inside each box included:

Tootsie Roll Flavors

Junior Mint
Charleston Chew-Strawberry Nougat
Charleston Chew- Vanilla Nougat
Charleston Chew - Chocolate Nougat
Sugar Babies
Tootsie Roll
Peanut Butter Cup
Milk Chocolate

Brooklyn Bean Flavors

Mexican Hot Cocoa-  Blended with Mexican Spices
Midnight Hot Cocoa - Dark Chocolate
Campfire Hot Cocoa - Marshmallow Flavored
Caramel Hot Cocoa -  Salted Caramel  Flavored




This variety of flavors was a huge hit with my family. Everyone had their favorite, but they were all delicious. The Brooklyn Bean mix was a little more sophisticated, the flavors more exotic. If adults think they are too old for hot cocoa, these blends will prove them wrong. They are so rich and creamy, it's hard to believe they're made using only hot water.



I was a little worried the candy flavors would be too sweet for my taste, but this wasn't the case at all. They really do taste just like the candy in liquid form. My children really enjoyed them, especially since there are so easy to make.  Making hot cocoa with regular packets was always a hassle that required a lot of clean up. With the Two Rivers cups, it's ready in seconds, without having to boil pots of water, and everyone gets exactly the flavor they wanted. My two older children can even make it independently without me having to worry about them burning the house down. 


All in all, we were thrilled with our experience with Two Rivers Hot Cocoa. They are the perfect way to make it through the long, cold winter months. In addition to their hot chocolate, Two Rivers Coffee Co has a large assortment of coffee and tea, all available in single serve cups that are Kuerig compatible. If you'd like to learn more about this amazing company and all their hot beverages, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media. Remember Two Rivers has everything you need to keep your sweetheart warm this Valentine's Day.

Connect with Two Rivers Coffee Co

Face Book    Twitter



4 comments:

Carol L. said...

Their varieties are amazing. I love the Junior Mint and Caramel Chocolate flavors. And I haven't even tried them yet. :) Thanks for your review because you answered my question of would they be too sweet. Thanks for your thorough review.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol ( dot) com

Unknown said...

These sound so good. I would love to try them all. Thank you for sharing

An Apel a Day said...

Nom Nom! They sound so tasty!

Jerry Marquardt said...

These look so delicious, I think I am going to resort to goofing up on my New Year's resolution now.