Thursday, January 8, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - JewelScent Candles, Soap & Aroma Beads


I don't know about you, but two of my very favorite things are jewelry and candles. When I go to get a gift for a female friend, I almost always get them one of these two things. Well, now I can get them both in one fun and exciting package thanks to JewelScent. They make wonderful scented soy candles that come in large jars for a great low price. But they also offer one advantage that you aren't going to find with any other candle company. Every single candle contains a diamond ring valued anywhere between $10 and $7500!



I was lucky enough to receive a JewelScent Candle to review. Picking a scent was a very difficult choice because they have so many fun varieties including Pumpkin Caramel, Calm Lavender, and so many more. I decided on the Bamboo Rain. The light earthy scent really brightens up the room. Because the candle is soy based, it burns evenly without creating any black soot. I've been burning mine for several days, and still have only used up about a third of the large candle. At only $24.99 a piece, they are a great deal before you even get to the ring that is hidden inside the wax.



I was dying of curiosity about which ring I was going to get, so of course I started burning the candle the second it arrived. By day two, I finally saw a little piece of foil sticking out. An hour so later, I was able to fish it out of the wax with a pair of tweezers. Don't worry that the ring will be covered in wax and hard to clean. It came inside a little baggy that was wrapped in foil, so it didn't get one drop of wax of it. The ring I found is a pretty silver tone with big yellow stone in a square setting.  Based on the information I found on the website, I determined it is one of the lower value rings. But that's okay. I'ts basically a freebie no matter how you look at it because the candle costs less than some of the popular name brands even without taking the ring into consideration.




 But wait! JewelScent has more than just candles. They have several ways to indulge your senses, and all of the include a beautiful ring. I love the aroma beads. They are like aromatherapy for when you're on the go. The little scented beads are placed in a pouch or a bowl, and whenever you need it, you can pull it out and breath in the relaxing scent. The aroma I picked is Orchard Apple and it brings a little touch of spring into a cold winter's day. I filled my bag almost two weeks ago, and the scent is still going strong, so one container should last for months!  It's a great way to help you de-stress after a long day. 



Finally, I tried their delicious hand soaps. They smell so amazing, and I love that they're hand made with all-natural and organic Moroccan Argan oil. They're also loaded with Vitamin E and antioxidants.  All of them come in generous portions that will last for at least a few weeks.  They leave your skin feeling soft and deep down clean. And yes, you guessed it! There's a ring in every bar! 

These are only a few of the amazing products available from JewelScent. To check out their full collection, visit their website or follow their social media. If you're looking for a unique Valentine's Day Gift for a special lady in your life, these would definitely make a good impression.

Face Book           Pinterest           Twitter           Blog    

8 comments:

Karen said...

I've never gotten a candle with jewelry in it, but I sure would love one!

Unknown said...

Oh this would be so cool to buy a candle & find a ring. Wow!

Unknown said...

This sounds like fun! I love candles anyway. I didn't know they had more products with rings in them Thanks!

Anita Yancey said...

A candle and jewelry too, you can't beat that. I would really like to try the Pumpkin Caramel.

laura rubenstein said...

Oh wow that's a great idea! I'd love to find a ring in my candle haha

momo said...

I would like to try one of their candles some day. Have heard some good things about them-

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Pumpkin Caramel candle I bet this would smell delicious to me. I have never heard of this scent.

Buddy Garrett said...

My wife would love these candles with jewelry inside them.