Thursday, January 15, 2015

HerbTheory Stress & Sleep Review



HERBTHEORY’s mission is simple – give consumers the healthiest alternative in supplementing their lifestyle with effective yet naturally made herbal supplements. With an “East Meets West” philosophy in mind, HERBTHEORY combines modern technologies and these time-tested formulas to create superior natural and synergistic products.  ALL products are naturally gluten free, wildcrafted, healthy, safe, non-GMO, sustainable and eco-friendly.


HERBTHEORY'S line is broken down into Women's Series (featuring products for hair, skin and nails, postnatal slim, fertility and more), Men's Series (featuring male fertility and prostate health), Boost Series (featuring detox and weight management) and Solution Series (featuring eye care, stress and sleep and more).   






Our Thoughts

The world is up in arms about GMOs, gluten and other unhealthy products for us. It is hard to find a good company who's products and ingredients you can trust but that is the case with Herbtheory. A safe supplement to help boost your health without having to worry about hidden ingredients counteracting the "goodness" of the product.



I wanted to test out the Stress & Sleep on myself and my husband. I don't generally have a hard time falling asleep, but my husband certainly does. He will lay there for hours sometimes tossing and turning with a million thoughts going through his head. After he started taking Herbtheory Stress & Sleep for a few days he noticed a considerable difference. He still tossed and turned but it took him much less longer to fall asleep. His brain was able to calm down from the days thoughts so that he could reach a peaceful state to slip into oblivion.

As for myself, I was interested in the Stress aspect, being a stay at home mother of three and taking care of the everyday chores can be a bit daunting. When things would piled up I would get stressed out to the max. After a few days of taking this supplement, I wasn't "as" stressed out as I normally would have been. I still get stressed, that is a normal human response to certain stimuli, but I was able to be stressed and think clearly to resolve what was causing me stressful anxiety.

Certainly curious as to how the other products stand up to their name since Herbtheory's Stress & Sleep certainly did the trick!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie













10 comments:

momo said...

Wow! They sure have a lot of different vitamins for a bunch of different things, good to know-

laurie nykaza said...

ALL products are naturally gluten free, wildcrafted, healthy, safe, non-GMO, sustainable and eco-friendly. This is so important to our family our son has Celiacs disease with a heart transplant to we make sure to use healthy products.

Unknown said...

I am very intrigued by this product. I usually stressed and that leads to me not being able to sleep well. I'm definitely going to give this product a try. And I love that all their products are naturally gluten free, wildcrafted, healthy, safe, non-GMO, sustainable and eco-friendly! It doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for the information.

Sarah Matos said...

I could benefit from the stress and sleep one. I struggle with both hand in hand alot.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Stress & Sleep product and the healthy choice to take natural products to keep your stress in check and promote sleep

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

My daughter mentioned that she has had a hard time falling asleep lately. I will have to check into this for her. I think even for myself with the stress aspect. Its tough to get everything done you need to get done.

Anonymous said...

I am like your husband in that it take me long to get to sleep due to worry and anxiety. Even though I should let it all go it is there at the end of the day. Would like to try anything that would help with that Rosanne rosans4@comcast.net

Buddy Garrett said...

The products sound great. I like that they are natural.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I think they would have something to help sleeping patterns.

lilyk said...

These supplements look very useful. Thanks for sharing!