Sunday, November 2, 2014

Zabada Cleaning Products: Grade A alternative to household chemicals





According to the U.S. Poison Control Centers, a child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home, and within 26 seconds of exposure, traces of those chemicals can be found in every organ in the body. With exposure to chemicals potentially leading to asthma, respiratory disease, and even cancer, it’s time to switch to a new standard of clean with Zabada, the premium chemical free, cost efficient and environmentally friendly fiber & microfiber cleaning products. Unlike traditional cleaning products, filled with harsh chemical and toxins, Zabada products remove 99% of harmful bacteria just by using water. 



My thoughts:

My bathtub became extremely grimy recently due to a clog. I started cleaning it with a scrubber and a household bathroom chemical. The chemical was supposed to be able to clean anything, so I figured it could make my bathtub sparkle. Not so. With an everyday bathroom cleaning chemical, I scrubbed and scrubbed until my arm ached, but the tub was still dirty.

Then I tried Zabada’s bathroom scrubber, which is essentially a large tool almost like an oven mitt. You can use either side to scrub, and the best part is you only need water. I was skeptical at first, but this amazing tool really works. Zabada has no chemicals, and is simply a microfiber cleaning product. All the soap scum and mildew came right up with ease!

With Zabada, I was able to make my tub sparkle, unlike other times when I’ve used basic scrubbers and chemicals. They also offer a cloth you can use to dry the area you’ve just cleaned, and this works wonderfully as well. I have never been more impressed with a cleaning product. Zabada is well worth the money!   

Visit Zabada on the web:




0 comments: