Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Nourish Snacks





Nourish Snacks is a subscription company that delivers healthy snacks right to your door. Every snack at Nourish is GMO free, gluten free, has no preservatives, and has less than 200 calories.  Each month you can hand pick your favorites. Packs of five are only $10 and they even offer free shipping on orders over $25. There are tons of tasty options. Their flavor combinations are unique, filling, and fun and they would make a great gift for family and friends who have it all. Here are some of the awesome flavors I got to try out.



 Granny's Apple Pie

It's amazing that something can be so sweet and still have no sugar, but this healthy snack will satisfy any sweet tooth. The combination of crunchy walnuts and chewy apples is chock full of protein and is like getting all the goodness of pie with a fraction of the calories.


 Mr. Popular Half Popped Kernels


I thought I was the only person who liked half-popped kernels. I usually pick them out of the bottom of the bowl and my family looks at me like I'm crazy. Now I can get a whole bag of popcorn just the way I like it. It's a crunchy treat loaded with fiber and low in calories.



Menage -a- Mix

This one is a combination  of crunchy corn, bbq chickpeas, roasted edamame. Its a crunchy snack loaded with smoky BBQ  flavor.



Monkey Love

It's hard to believe this mix of granola, chocolate and banana can really be a healthy snack, but these are little balls of heaven. I just can't get enough.



Holy Habanero

Finally, if you enjoy things on the spicy side, you'll love this corn kernels covered in Habanero spice.

These are only a few examples of the delicious all-natural treats you can find at Nourish Snacks. To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website. Also check out their their social networks to keep up with new products and promotions.

Face book
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram


0 comments: