Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Beaded Bungee Bookmarks



Beaded Bungee Bookmarks are sold as a Themed Set of Four Bookmarks+ for only $20.00 MSRP - each individually packaged to keep all for yourself or share with friends and family! Our unique and cleverly designed bookmarks not only affordable, but wonderful and personal gifts because they are:

  • Adjustable to fit both hardbound and paperback books.
  • Great for traveling and reading in bed. 
  • Available with a variety of themed pewter charms.
  • Are made entirely in the USA by hand!

Here is a link to a quick video on how the bookmarks work: How to use your Beaded Bungee Bookmark+. We offer a wide variety of themes for kids and adults.

Beaded Bungee Bookmarks are available at http://TwinCottageIndustries.com and at various boutiques and bookstores across the USA.



Our Thoughts

I love real books. I love the smell of them, I love the feel of them in my hands, I just love them. I hate that I either have to dog ear pages to save my spot or I have to use a loose bookmark that falls out every time I pick up the book. I know that this is a frustration that a lot of people experience, including my kids. This frustration has lead me to using my iPad for reading. 

My oldest kiddo is a bookworm. He loves his books and because of being in school, he has to read physical books. With Bookmarks+ he doesn't have to dog ear his pages. The best thing about Bookmarks+ is that it doesn't matter what size book Mr. R has, he can adjust the Bookmarks+ due to the bungee string it comes with! He just loops the bungee around the left side of his book and can keep his place easily. He also has a choice of which Bookmarks+ he wants to use since they come with charms! If he's feeling like a soccer charm he can use that one, or he can use one of the other three we currently own. 

If you're looking for a stocking stuffer for your own bookworm, Bookmarks+ is a great idea! There are many different combinations available for everyone! They also offer essential soaps on their website. Check it out here to see more. You can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter



2 comments:

Janet W. said...

I love those different charms. How decorative!

momo said...

These would really be nice to have for when your reading in bed-