Friday, November 21, 2014

Sponsored - Get Beautiful Clear Skin with Clearasil #MC #ClearasilMom

***I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.***


I have two teenagers, and both of them are struggling with acne. Middle school and high school are  hard enough without worrying about your skin, which is why I have always trusted Clearasil to make sure my family's skin looks its best. I used it myself back in the nineties, and it's still my top choice for keeping pimples at bay. Recently, we did a little two-week trial of a few of their newest formulas--the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash and the Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Wash.   The gel starts working in as little as twelve hours and the face wash guarantees an improvement of up to 85% in as little as four weeks.



My daughter started using the two new Clearasil products religiously each day--the face wash in the morning and the gel at night--until she started to see an improvement. She liked the feel of both of these products. They lathered nicely and left her skin with a tingly feeling. It also washed  away clean, without leaving behind any sticky residue. I tried a little of the face wash myself, even though wrinkles are a bigger concern than pimples for me at this point. I still enjoyed the product. It leaves you with deep down clean feeling without drying out your skin like some other acne treatments. The few blemishes I had cleared up in only a few days




To really give us a good idea of how well it worked, we took a picture of my daughter before she started using Clearasil and another of the results after two weeks of regular use.  While her acne has never been really out of control, you can see there are definitely some problem areas, especially around her forehead ans cheeks.  The improvement is obvious and pretty impressive.





After about two weeks of using Clearasil at least twice a day, my daughter saw a marked improvement in her acne. There are still a few pimples here and there, but nothing like it was before she started using this product. She now uses the Hydra Blast twice a day and the gel a few days a week to keep her skin looking beautiful and blemish-freeFor teens, Clearasil should be a stable of their morning routine.  If you'd like to learn more about Clearasil and their full line of amazing products, you can visit their website or follow them on face book or twitter.  Also be sure to check out the rebate offer for the Clearasil Daily Clear or Ultra. You can try these awesome products for yourself for FREE!



0 comments: