Friday, November 21, 2014

DVD Review : When Calls the Heart Change of Heart




 Jack finally gets Elizabeth to agree to join him for a dinner date just as Elizabeth’s younger sister, JULIE THATCHER, arrives in Coal Valley, surprising Elizabeth.  Julie is accompanied by Mountie PATRICK O’REILLY, the man who has been sent to inform Jack of his new posting, and become the new Constable of Coal Valley.  Jack had already forgotten that he sent in a request to transfer the week he arrived in Coal Valley, and the news takes him by surprise.





My Thoughts

Michael Landon Jr. did it again. This is a great family movie to watch.  I have watched Full House in my younger years, and my seven and ten year old watch the re runs now.  So we were delighted to watch this movie and watch Lori Loughlin,who was one of the actors from Full House play a role in this series.

In this series, Elizabeth's sister, Julie visits. and  just as it was at home trouble seems to follow her. All the while the town is still trying to rebuild and cope with the mining accident and the loss of their loved ones.

I was so happy to see that Elizabeth and her bounty Jack are starting to move their relationship a little futher than just a friendship.


Another great one I will keep in my movie library, and watch again.  Looking forward to the next series.




0 comments: