Saturday, November 8, 2014

ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Balm





America’s favorite lip balm, ChapStick®, is gearing up to launch its latest formulation, Total Hydration, which will be hitting shelves exclusively at Target stores this October. The all new complex features a unique 3-in-1 blend to moisturize, renew and transform the skin on your lips in first-of-its-kind sleek twist tube packaging for ChapStick®. If you’re searching for the next all in one “go to” lip product, look no further than Total Hydration, an Asian-inspired formula containing an advanced botanical complex, Madecassoside, natural butters including shea butter, and ingredients known to contain Omega 3|6|9 fatty acids, and helps lips maintain a more youthful appearance. Total Hydration is also a fantastic option to apply before lip color because the formula is made to perfect your pout, keeping the skin hydrated while showing off your favorite shade! At an SRP of just $2.99 to $3.99 per tube, Total Hydration is a premium lip product with transformative benefits you can get without the premium price tag.

The new advanced moisturizing formula provides many benefits and comes in three great flavors – Luscious Lemon Delight, Sweet Peach and Soothing Oasis.

Connect with Chapstick

Face Book      Twitter      You Tube       Pinterst





My Thoughts

With the winter setting in,  you need to start thinking about getting your lips healthy. Outside the cold wind causes chapping while the dry heat inside can suck all the moisture out of your lips. I always have a tube of ChapStick nearby in the winter months. It's always been one of my favorite products, and now I have even more reason to love it. The new ChapStick Total Hydration are a three in one product that moisturizes, renews, and transforms your lips.

I was lucky enough to try a few of the new ChapSticks and they are just amazing. The three varieties I received are: Luscious Lemon Delight, Soothing Oasis, and Sweet Peach. These fruity and tropical flavors make it easy to forget how cold it's getting outside, because they're like getting a little taste of the topics. They go on smooth, have a delightful taste, and even leave behind a light shine on your lips.  But the most important aspect of this lip care is that the special formula keeps your lips moisturized and helps maintain their youthful appearance. You only need to apply once every eight hours to take advantage of these benefits, so one affordable tube will last months at a time.  ChapStick may have a new look, but it's still the reliable brand I've always trusted. I am thrilled with the new Total Hydration line!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've used Chapstick since there was only one kind.How times have changed. They still have a "go to" product.

Sarah Matos said...

The sweet peach sounds lovely. I like the new design.

Janet W. said...

I would love to try these! My lips get so chapped this time of year!

Fiddlin' Dandi said...

My lips are always cracking in the winter, so I need to try these!

Unknown said...

I live in the New York area and my lips crack during the winter months so I use ChapSticks all the time

Debbie Bray said...

I can't wait to try!! Can't live without chapstick!!

Jen F said...

We use a lot of Chapstick in this house. I would love to try the peach flavor.

An Apel a Day said...

You can never have too much of this around this time of year.

momo said...

I didn't even know that Chap Stick had a new look, I use their lip moisturizers every winter-