Friday, October 3, 2014

Ridiculously Happy!: The Secret to Manifesting the Life and Body of your Dreams



Ready to live your very best life? Actually, the secret to becoming absolutely, ridiculously happy is already being conveyed to you every moment of every day. And, it’s coming from right from within you. Now, life transformation coach Carol Whitaker can teach you how to tap into the positive potential of your physical and emotional well-being, and, by doing so, achieve your lifelong dreams.
Ridiculously Happy! The Secret to Manifesting the Life and Body of your Dreams is Whitaker’s groundbreaking, step-by-step approach to changing the course of your life. By empowering you to claim your God-given birthright to a meaningful, blissful existence, the author encourages you to simply embrace your own unique magnificence to manifest dreams.
Placing equal emphasis on both mental and physical positive energy, this comprehensive book shares strategies to harness the power of the Law of Attraction. By letting go of negative energy, and thinking intentionally about the way you live your life, you will not only set yourself on a road to vitality, abundance, and deep satisfaction, but you will become your own cheerleader to stay the course. If you believe you can be ridiculously happy, Carol Whitaker’s illuminating, actionable book will show you the way.


My thoughts:

A must have book in anyone's home library!

I really enjoyed reading Carol Whitaker's Personal Journey in the beginning of her book.  It makes you feel like you are getting to know the person she is and how she got to be this person.

Carol Whitaker writes in such an easy to follow and understand format.  Once you start reading, it is hard to put the book down.  Every section has more and more information that is very helpful in helping you becoming a happier person.  One of my favorite section in this book is "Enjoy Life".  Something that we sometimes forget to do.  I read the five keys to a happy life three times.  A section I will go back to again and again.

As I read this book, I learned more about myself I didn't know and through Carol's sections in her book, I now am trying daily to live the happiest, positive life I can.











21 comments:

Janet W. said...

It would be very beneficial for me to read this book.

Shannon said...

This sounds like a great book for anyone to read, and could benefit from reading. Thank you for your review.

An Apel a Day said...

Anything that make you feel good when you read it is great.

Ashleigh Gunter said...

This would be a great book for anyone to read. Definitely adding this to my library!

rochelle said...

nice book like to read this

Pam said...

Life has a way of bringing you down. A book that helps pick you up is definitely worth a read.

Sarah Hayes said...

this sounds like a great book! I think it could be very helpful to a lot of ppl. being happy is so important

JewelWood said...

This sounds like a very good book to help encourage me to have a more fulfilling life. I want to read this Book!! Thanks for sharing.

lil_lady_dz said...

I love books like this that you just cannot put down and it puts you in a happy place. Would love to read this one.

kymom13 said...

sounds like a great read! I'll look for it next time at Barnes and Noble!

Unknown said...

What an amazing book, that everyone can take something from. You can never have too much happiness!

freddie said...

This book sounds interesting but not the type of book I enjoy reading.

momo said...

This would be a good book for my daughter to read-

Unknown said...

This is definitely the type of self help book I would love to read. Thank you so much for sharing

Sue E said...

I love reading uplifting books & I NEED too! That's why I love reading the Bible so much - it too is very uplifting & positive!!
We need more books like RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY!!

Tammy S said...

This sounds like an interesting book. I know a couple people that could really benefit from this book.

LesleyfromWI said...

I love a good read and this looks like one!

Unknown said...

I am an avid reader and this feel good book may just make it to my reading list.

Carolina Bonetti said...

Great book!

Jasmine P said...

Thanks for sharing this! I enjoyed reading it!

Robin Wilson said...

Awesome book! I agree that we should live each day with a positive attitude which includes happiness!