Saturday, October 4, 2014

NEW Eco-Chic Trend in Jewelry - ShimmerTatts - Metallic Temporary Tattoos




ShimmerTatts are a perfect fit for any New Age Mama. Here are some reasons why you' ll love  them.

Fun & unique new trend
* Eco-Chic, as no real silver or gold is mined
* Metallic shiny gold and silver
* Temporary & versatile
* Easy to apply & remove
* Safe & non-toxic
* One size fits all
* Under $10 per sheet
* Waterproof (ideal for the beach or poolside)
* Unforgettably neat gift to make a fashion statement
* Glossy black & metallic gold gift envelope included
* 3 design collections for variety


Non-toxic, WATERPROOF, and ideal for every event under the sun- beach, parties, clubs, festivals, concerts, yoga, dinner dates, or even Sunday brunch. You're sure to turn heads in our stunning shiny ShimmerTatts!

Wear them as bracelets, arm bands, anklets, headbands, chokers, rings, midi-rings, or body art. The necklaces can be even be worn down your back, on your feet as barefoot sandals, or on your shoulder for a sexy dramatic look. Cut them into any lengths, put them anywhere, get creative and make them yours! "Stack" them with your own favorite bangles & bracelets for a carefree boho chic allure. The possibilities are endless!

My thoughts:

I love these! What a great idea.  I was so happy to get these and try them.

They so easy to apply.  Just like you would a child's fun tattoo.  Cut the size and length that you want, which depends where you are going to apply it.  Peel the back off the protective cover, and put the tattoo face down.  Than just put a wet paper towel or napkin on the back for about 20 seconds. Lift and waloo you have a tattoo.  And it lasts for up to four days.  Mine did anyway.  And when I was ready to remove the tattoo, I just wiped it with a little baby oil.  It cleaned right off my skin, and left no irritation.

I wore mine as an anklet to a summer wedding.  It looked beautiful with my tanned skin. And I received a lot of compliments on it. I will definitely keep these in stock for future use.

See all the collections at ShimmerTatts and add a little sparkle to your life.



3 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

That's classy. I like that it eco friendly.

Tamra Phelps said...

Well, I knew when I saw a photo of Beyoncé wearing these, that they would become popular! They are really pretty.

Shannon said...

These are so fun. Thank you for sharing your review.