Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Beau & Ro Bag




If you're looking for a unique gift for the lady in your life, Beau & Ro is the perfect choice. They were featured in WWD as a new brand “that shined” at the May accessory trade shows in New York. They offer a line of clutches that convert to belt bags! The bags are exclusively made in New York. Fall styles come in calf hair, metallic leathers, cable knits and more. They also just launched a line of backpacks that convert to totes!
I think these are such a great idea. I live in a tourist town, and every summer, I still see the dreaded fanny pack back a resurgence.They are so tacky that they make me want to cringe, and yet I can't deny their usefulness. It's nice to be hands-free when you're on the beach, the boardwalk, or just walking along the nature trails. With women's pockets too small to carry much, it  was always a choice between lugging around a handbag or a fashion fuax pas that could get me blackballed at the local country club. Until now! Beau & Ro has combined fashion and convenience with their beautiful line of clutches. They are made with quality leathers, come in gorgeous designs and still give me the convenience going hands-free.
The Beau & Ro clutch doubles as both a clutch and a belt bag. The strap can be easily switched back and forth in seconds. Just slide the strap through your pant loops like a belt when you're on the go. If you want a more formal look, carry it in your hands or over your shoulder. You can wear it in the front or the back of your pants and it still looks great. There is plenty of space inside for cash, phones, credit cards and other necessities you can't leave home without, but you'll never see anyone sticker behind their hand when you walk by. Instead, you'll only get looks of envy for your trendy sense of fashion.
I just love my Beau & Ro Bag and I never leave home without it. It has made my life so much more convenient. If you'd like to learn more about this great company and all the beautiful bags they offer, be sure to visit their website or them on their social media. 
Connect with Beau & Ro
Pinterest       Twitter       Face Book        Instagram
 

5 comments:

rochelle said...

This is nice love to have this

Sarah Matos said...

Nice compact bag. Too small for my liking but overall a nice bag.

momo said...

This is much more stylish than that old ugly fanny pack thing they had years ago. I worked with some women that thought these were the cats meow. (yuck)

Tamra Phelps said...

I always prefer just carrying my billfold instead of lugging a purse, but then it can be hard to find a convenient way to carry the billfold & have your hands free, or not lay the billfold down & walk off without it! This would be a great solution!

Shannon said...

I love how versatile this bag is. Thank you for sharing.