Saturday, October 25, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - I See Me Personalized Books





Books open up a whole new world of imagination.  Even now as an adult, I still get lost in the pages of a good book. I put myself in the place of the heroine, and imagine what it would be like to be her. When I read books to my children, I always see their eyes open with wonder. But imagine how much more amazing it would be if your child really was the hero in the story?  At I See Me, that is exactly what happens. They make story telling that much more magical by adding in your child's name and even their picture. There are tons of books at I See Me, but here are some of the newest additions.




My Farm Friends is a personalized board book in which young readers become a farmer on their very own farm.



I Can Change the World! is an inspiring and uplifting new storybook that teaches boys and girls that change can start with just one person—your child! 




M Is for Me is a personalized alphabet book made just for your child! This colorful book not only includes unique illustrations, but also a special quality for each letter.




Speedster: A Day in the Life of a Race Car Driver will have young children everywhere going places. If your child dreams of getting behind the wheel and zooming around, he or she will be thrilled at how this book weaves him or her into the story. 



My son Nicky  picked out the My Farm Friends Book and he absolutely loved it.  The story is all about a farmer who goes around the farm meeting all of the animals. Only in this book, he's the farmer. His picture and name are on every single page, and it makes him feel as though the animals are actually speaking to him. Plus he loved the way his face was built into the farmer. He gets to see himself drifting along on the lake with the ducks or feeding the pigs. He thought it was amazing, and it's the only book he's wanted to read since it arrived.



These are only a few examples of the fun stories available for children of all ages at I See Me. They can interact with all their favorite fairy tale characters like fairies, owls, pirates and more. Collect them all and have a truly personal collection. They even have books for special occasions like holidays and becoming a big brother or sister.  Gift certificates are also available if you aren't sure which book to get. I See Me books would make a wonderful and unique gift for all the children in your life.



1 comments:

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Personalized Books for Children