Saturday, October 18, 2014

Book Review: Sam and Dave Dig a Hole





Sam and Dave are on a mission. A mission to find something spectacular. So they dig a hole. And they keep digging. And they find . . . nothing. Yet the day turns out to be pretty spectacular after all. Attentive readers will be rewarded with a rare treasure in this witty story of looking for the extraordinary — and finding it in a manner you’d never expect.



My thoughts:

Cute book that kept my seven year old and I wondering what Sam and Dave were going to find that was so spectacular.   I had my son read this book to me.  And we looked at the full page illustrations after he read the opposite side page.  This book isn't to long, forty pages.  My son did not lose interest while reading it.  He was quite interested to find out what they were gonna find. 

Through this book, Sam and Dave keep digging to find something spectacular.  They takes breaks to drink their chocolate milk and eat cookies.  And even split up to keep digging.  But you will have to read this book to see what they dig to that is spectacular.  






0 comments: